BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
* Over 6 years of technology industry experience in a partner management and partner business development in the US
* 3+ years of experience on selling services on AWS or Azure cloud platforms
* 3+ years of expertise on Server, Network, Cloud, Virtualization & Data Storage consulting and system integration services
* Establish sales alliance relationships and developed programs with ISV partners Dell EMC and VMware – resulting in new revenue streams
* Experience working with small and business-based customers.
* Strong computer skills are a must, to include: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Over 5 years of business development experience in New Zealand.
* Establish sales alliance relationships and developed programs with ISV partners Cisco, Citrix, Nutanix, HPE – resulting in new revenue streams.
* A program management (PMP) certification
* Manage account alignment, new business development, and propose/close cycle
* Reseller program development experience
* Solid Team Building, Business Development, Revenue Growth & Recruiting expertise
* Meet with Service and Solution delivery managers and other key stakeholders/personnel to understand partner procurement process.
* Create proposals and quotes, working with our Practice Director and SME’s
* Establish relationship with Fortune 100 clients and help attain service and hardware contracts
* Meet with clients to understand business and develop new consulting opportunities
* Drive execution of joint sales programs alliance programs
* Develop forecast of resource demand for current and incoming projects.
* Conduct sales training and presentations.
* Experience managing third party consulting, sub-contractor supplier relations and sourcing
* Strong negotiation skills soliciting with executive level
* Ensure all customer service and business development tasks and deliverables of the team are completed on time and to a high standard.
|Job Category||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|